Happy Thanksgiving everyone; today I’m just going to make a list of random things I’m grateful for.
10. All of my art supplies, journals and pens, without which I couldn’t make art.
9. Baseball – the ONLY sport and the New York Yankees – the ONLY team.
8. My van, Eulalie MacKechnie Shinn, without whom I could never leave the house.
7. Bubbi, Fidget, Salem and Little Bit, our 4 rescue kitties.
6. West Virginia – because it truly IS Almost Heaven.
5. Being an American. I have freedom, food, a roof over my head, clothes, shoes and “stuff” – things I hope I never take for granted.
4. The Internet, without which I’d never have “met” all of you, never found Art Journaling, never started to find “myself”.
3. Coffee – which sometimes is the ONLY food group!
2. The ability to read, write and reason; ’nuff said.
And the number 1 thing I am grateful for, today and every day: Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, Who thinks I’m to die for!
Have a much blessed day, my friends!